Wednesday, April 9, 2008

inspiration


Woke up today thinking about what is inspiring, what are the things that inspire me to create? And also what is this thing inside us that wants to BE inspired to create? This, i know, is not a new question. I have many books on creativity, and know that most people would say they are driven to do the thing they do, that there is no other option, besides opening the gate and letting the animal loose. Wayne Dyer believes that when we create we are not RE-spiring (breathing out) we are IN-spiring (breathing in), and what we are breathing in is Spirit. When we are moved to create, we are in-spirit.

So, welcome to what inspires me. I have included words, images, places, and people that cause within me the desire to create something, those things that put me in-Spirit. I will share what I have created with words, photos, jewelery and people.

No comments: