Friday, April 25, 2008

Scrap Your Day project


Thanks to Shimelle Laine for this idea and to Cyndy for encouraging us to try it. You take photos of your ordinary old day every month on the 25th for a whole year. When you're done you have documented the ordinary things that make up some of the daily bits of your life over the course of a year. You can do any day you want, but why not the 25th? Might as well do it the same day as all us other crazies, for moral support.... Of course I forgot to start my day with camera in hand, but I caught up at around 10:30. Some photos from the day:

listened to
John Mayer on youtube


on my bedside table



the vase on the table today


stuff I did

went for a run
places i went today
here

and I saw and tasted and visited with my friend Jennifer





shoes i wore

these flowers are blooming in the garden

No comments: