Friday, April 18, 2008

spring = new beginnings

REconnect
REcommit
REfresh
REfocus
REcreate
REenergize

This weekend, we are re-connecting with our friends Roger and Cyndy. Looking forward to spending time with them.

I am re-committing to my gym workouts. Too many days missed over the last month due to illnesses around here and school breaks. Feels good to be back at it.

I want to re-fresh our bedroom with new bed-linens and colours. Thinking about fresh greens and blues.

Boating season is beginning - time to re-focus our downtime to spending time out on the boat and re-create all the good times of the past few seasons.

I was in a creative slump for a while, but I'm back! I'm ready to re-energize my creative side - lots of jewelery making, photography, paper arts and wardrobe revamping - I LOVE SPRING!!

(thanks to stacy julian for supplying the words that inspired today's post)

No comments: